Saturday, April 26, 2008

Under Budget!

All this for $30.33!
The last few weeks I have struggled to stay under budget. Perhaps because of rising costs, or that the deals here have been less than spectacular and did mot match up well with my coupons.
This week wasn't too much different, accept I was able to stay under budget and had some pretty good coupons.
I think we got lots of healthy foods for this price! Fruits, veggies, soy milk, regular milk, eggs, margarine, flour, bread flour, lots of cereal and granola bars, Yoplait yogurt (with added fiber etc. for the little miss), yummy all natural pizza, and juices!

Deals of note:
Fry's has certain General Mills products on sale 4 for 4. I combined this deal with some coupons to get 2 boxes of cereal and 2 boxes of granola bars for $2.15 which makes them about .53 cents per box!
I also got grapes for .96 cents, carrots for $1, and Valencia Orange and Mango juice on sale 3.99 plus $1/1 coupon making it 2.99.
I spent 6.97 after tax at Fry's, saved 20.07, for a total savings of 74%!

Wal Mart had some boxes of Kashi cereal reg. priced at $2. I had two $2/1 coupons, making both boxes FREE!

*If you are wondering if we will be having cereal for dinner every night this week, we will not! Our freezer and cupboards are very well stocked due to previous deals and a church friend who left for the summer gave us what was left in her cupboards and freezer!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great Deals!! WTG!! Thanks for promoting our Button:)

Gramma said...

We are so proud of you and way you make the coupons and sale items work so you can stay within your budget!! HUGS...

Julie said...

I don't mind helping you with the html on your posting. Email me at thesupermom@aol.com I didn't see your email on your blog to email you. Thanks
Julie - Couponsavingfamily