Saturday, June 14, 2008

CVS this week


This is what I brought home from CVS for $11.00 out of pocket! Also, I left with more ECBs than I went in with... can't argue with that!!
6 Nivea shaving gels
6 boxes Honey Nut Cheerios
2 boxes Fiber One bars
Huggies
Huggies Wash
2 boxes Q-tips
Listerene Smart Rinse
and lots of candy!

I don't have the energy to give you the whole run down... sorry! I thought it was so funny when I walked in and everyone knew me! The manager cracks me up, he saw me and said "It's my favorite shopper! Always getting the good ECB deals!" Then when it was time for me to check out, he opened up a register just for me because he wanted to see for himself what I would get! Too funny... it sure helps when the staff is nice and excited about the deals.

2 comments:

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Oh my gosh you did great! I spent $20 at CVS this week and thought I was doing good. lol.

Congrats!

Happy Housewife said...

WOW, great job!