Friday, July 11, 2008

FREE DIAPERS

$60.00 worth of diapers and wipes for... FREE!

This is what I did in one transaction:

2 Jumbo Pack Pampers 8.49
1 pgk. Easy Ups 8.49
3 pkg wipes 5.99
1 pkg Pampers Swimmies 9.99

Coupons used:
3 Target coupons for $5 off when you buy Pampers diapers and wipes
3 Target coupons for a $5 gift card when you buy Pampers diapers and wipes
3 1.50/1 Pampers diapers
3 .50/1 Pampers wipes
1 Target coupon for 1.50/1 Pampers Swimmies
1 2/1 Pampers Swimmies

Used $20 gift card I recieved FREE for setting up a baby registry!
Total oop: 11.00
Gift cards recieved: $15.00

I was affraid they wouldn't let me get away with using all of these coupons... so I got prepared. I called Target corporate and asked about thier coupon policy. They then e-mailed me a copy of the policy to have handy in case they gave me any trouble. She also said to call corporate while I was there to get it resolved. I was ready! When I was ready to checkout I chose a male cashier (the middle -aged women ALWAYS give me trouble with coupons), he scanned every coupon without question. Then I asked about the $5 gift card ones because I didn't think you could use 2 Target coupons for one item... but he said he would give it a go... and they went through! Woo Hoo!

The little lady is not sufficiently stocked for a couple weeks and I have started my stockpile of wipes for the new wee one!

1 comment:

Frugal Finds said...

You almost (but not enough) make me want to have one in diapers so I can get the deals too!!!