Saturday, May 31, 2008

CVS $3.39 oop for $22.37 worth of goods!
Trans. #1
Tums @ 4.69
Huggies @ 10.99
Used:
$1/1 Huggies Coupon
$2.25/1 Tums Coupon
$3/15 CVS Coupon
$7.99 ECBs
oop: $1.83 on gift card
ECBs earned: $4.69
Trans #2
Tums @ 4.69
Used:
$2.25/1 Tums
$2 ECBs
oop: .44 cents on gift card
ECBs earned: $4.69
I wanted to do the Life Water deal buy 2 @ $1 each, get 1 ECB and use a BOGO coupon... but they weren't in stock!
Also, I know Pampers are going to be on a great sale this upcoming week... but I HAD to get diapers because the little miss was soaking through those CVS ones :(
If you would like to see more CVS savings... check out CVS Superstars at the Centsible Sawyer! Click the button to the right.

Morning sickness still has me down, so this is the best I could do! All this for $26.00...

Nothing spectacular, just what we needed to make it through this week! We have been eating out WAY too much because I can't bear to cook, or even eat sometimes.

1 comment:

American Dreamer said...

Terrific job on the CVS shop. I am also in AZ. It is nice when we can post and help each other out. Here is my blog:

http://frugalmakescents.blogspot.com/