Saturday, May 24, 2008

This was my weekly shopping trip. I did come in under budget, at about 30 dollars. I have been so sick that I had to invest in some "insurance" items for my hubby, like the Digorno. It was on sale for $2.00 at WalMart and I had two $1/1 coupons... not too bad. Also, granola bars, popcicles, and waffles are for me... too sick to eat much else. The sausage was $1.20 and I had a $1/1 coupon making it .20 cents! The Grillin Beans were 1.25 I used a $1/1 coupon to make this .25 cents.
The Johnson's softlotion was .97 cents, I had a $1/1 coupon making this free!

Chicken was BOGO at Fry's.

Other than that I was just lucky to have made it to the store and back! My hubby even set this picture up for me... I was just too sick!

I skipped out on CVS due to the illness. There weren't any great deals that I just had to have. Maybe I will be able to try it this week! I am finally on some meds for the nausea!

1 comment:

Gramma said...

With the way you have been feeling, I am amazed that you could shop at all and you still came in under budget!! You deserve the "Super Shopper Award" this week!!!