Thursday, May 15, 2008

CVS - Meeting my NEEDS

$46.75 worth of goods for $5.85 on a gift card!
ECBs for next week: 9
Not the best "rolling" of ECBs... but I got things I needed almost for free, and that's the point, right?
Transaction #1
1 Scott 12 pk bathroom tissue on sale for 6.49
1 Degree Deoderant for 1.88
1 Schick Intuition Razor for 9.99
1 2 pack Lysol wipes for 3.49
Used:
$3/15 CVS purchase
.75/1 Scott coupon
$1/1 Degree coupon
$1.50/1 Lysol coupon
$4/1 Schick coupon
11.37 ECBs
OOP: .86 cents on a gift card
ECBs earned: 6
Transaction #2
1 Energizer AA 4 pack on sale for $2.99
1 Glade Air Freshener .97
1 Colgate Total Advanced for $2.99
1 Viactiv Flavor Glide 60 ct for $5.49
2 Rolaids plus 12 ct for 2.89
Used:
$3/15 CVS purchase
$1/1 Engergizer
$1/1 Glade
$1/1 Colgate
$2/1 Viactiv
6 ECBs
OOP: 4.99 on gift card
ECBs earned: 9
I didn't go just for all of the free items to maximize my ECBs because we really needed toilet paper, batteries, and Lysol wipes (to ease cleaning for myself and hubby while I'm battling "morning" sickness). Also, the Rolaids have already come in handy!
I will be making another trip tomorrow to see if the other CVS has Addidas Deoderant and Hawaiian Tropic chapstick...

2 comments:

Becky said...

Thank you for sharing what you got, how you did it and where to find printable coupons!
I am new to all of this and trying really hard to catch on!
Blessings!

Becky said...

Thanks for your encouragement on my blog!
My husband said the same thing today.....work it to where we get what we truly need, don't way over stockpile on everything...just make it work best for what we truly need.
I came up with a few scenerios and ran by him and he helped me see that we didn't need those things so, it did not make sense.
I'm going to keep track of you, thanks again for the help!!!